COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
We are committed to providing an unforgettable experience for all guests, staff, and artists in a safe and healthy environment. To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety, we have developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan, which follows the most current guidelines of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the New York State Department of Health and Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) related to COVID-19.
WHAT WE ARE DOING: Safety Procedures in the Theatre
As public health conditions and the State’s guidance for performing arts and live entertainment change, we will remain flexible and adapt to applicable health protocols. These protocols may include, but are not limited to:
• FULL VACCINATION. All box office and front of house staff, backstage crew, and company members are fully vaccinated.
• MASKS. Everyone in the theatre must wear acceptable face coverings or face masks at all times unless the core function of the work or activity being conducted (e.g., cast members on the stage) requires otherwise.
• CLEANING. After each performance, high touch surfaces will be cleaned both backstage and in audience spaces. Once per day, the theatre will be thoroughly cleaned, and hand sanitizer will be stationed throughout the theatre.
• HAND SANITIZE. Hand sanitizer stations will be distributed throughout the theater.
• REDUCING CONTACT. As permitted by law, we will distribute digital tickets for entry and touchless payment at the box office.
WHAT WE MUST ASK OF OUR AUDIENCE: Patron Requirements
As public health conditions and the State’s guidance for performing arts and live entertainment change, we will remain flexible and adapt to applicable health protocols. Below are current protocols.
• FULL VACCINATION. Patrons ages 12 and older must provide proof of having completed the COVID-19 vaccination series at least 14 days prior to the date of the performance, which will be verified by the NYS voluntary Excelsior Pass, or by presenting a vaccination card and photo ID at the door. All box office and front of house staff, backstage crew, and company members are fully vaccinated.
• MASKS. Face coverings that cover both nose and mouth must be worn at all times.
• STAY HOME IF YOU'RE SICK. By entering the theater, patrons are agreeing that they are not sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. It is essential that patrons do not attend the show if they are unwell. We have an exchange and refund policy in place so that patrons may reschedule their tickets if necessary.
• CONTACT INFORMATION. For contact tracing purposes, we encourage all patrons to download the NYS contact tracing app before entering the theater so NYS has an easy way to notify you, should there be a need to do so.
STOMP TICKET EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
Recognizing flexibility is key in our guests’ return. As a result of COVID-19, STOMP is implementing an exchange and refund policy effective until January 30, 2022. This policy will provide flexibility in the event a guest may be unable to attend a show due to illness, travel restrictions, or any other COVID-19 related circumstances. Our guests may feel confident purchasing tickets in advance knowing this exchange or refund policy is in effect if they cannot attend the date and time originally purchased.
When you request an exchange or a refund, the request will be approved with no questions asked and no additional service fees assessed provided the request meets the terms and conditions outlined herein.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
TICKET EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WHEN THE ORIGINAL TICKETS ARE PURCHASED THROUGH AN AUTHORIZED PRIMARY SALES CHANNEL. If tickets were not purchased through an authorized sales channel, guests will need to contact their point of purchase to inquire about the exchange and/or refund policies of their point of purchase.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT EXCHANGE AND REFUND REQUESTS IS TWO (2) HOURS BEFORE THE ADVERTISED CURTAIN DATE AND TIME. Any requests received after this deadline are not eligible under the terms of this policy.
All exchange or refund requests must be done through the sales channel that the original purchase was made.
The guest making the request must be the original purchaser of record and will need to validate ownership of the original purchase (i.e. name, order number, e-mail address, method of payment, etc.).
A maximum of ten (10) tickets per customer per venue may be approved for an exchange or a refund within a period of sixty (60) consecutive days.
For approved refunds, a credit will be issued to the original method of payment the guest used to make the original purchase.
For approved exchanges, the tickets may be exchanged solely for different performances of STOMP New York City for which the tickets were originally purchased, subject to availability, blackout dates and promo restrictions. The amount of money paid on the original ticket will be applied to the exchanged ticket. Any difference in order total will be adjusted upon completion of the exchange. Any credits to be issued will be issued to the original method of payment the guest used to make the original purchase. If there is additional money due, the guest needs to pay this amount before the exchange is completed.
Additional money may be due if (1) a guest chooses a performance or section that costs more than their original purchase; (2) a guest exchanges an originally discounted ticket into a performance where the discount is no longer available or applicable; (3) a guest exchanges an originally discounted ticket into a performance where the discount price is higher.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
This ticket exchange & refund policy is valid solely for performances of STOMP in New York City at the Orpheum Theatre.
For tickets purchased at the venue box office, a first and last name along with a minimum of an e-mail address or a phone number must be associated with purchase for the tickets to be eligible for an exchange or a refund. Any tickets purchased at the venue box office without an associated first name, last name, e-mail, or phone will not be eligible for an exchange or refund.
For tickets purchased as part of a group, the exchange or refund request of the guest needs to be handled by the group sales agent or agency who coordinated the group booking. All group ticket exchange or refund requests need to be submitted by the group sales agent no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the performance. Any group tickets that need to be exchanged or refunded may only be requested by the agent or agency of record for that order. Refunds will only be issued back to the original method of payment. There may be a maximum number of tickets allowable to be refunded per group, check with the venue for details.
New special offer, discount and promotion codes may not be applied to exchanged tickets. The ticket exchange will be for the same ticket type and offer that was originally purchased, subject to blackout dates and availability. If a discount and/or promotional offer is not available for the newly requested performance, a refund will be issued for the original purchase and the guest will proceed with a new transaction to purchase the newly requested performance.
Tickets that a guest has posted to Ticketmaster.com for resale (via the Ticketmaster Plus marketplace) and have not yet been sold need to first be removed from posting by the guest and restored back to the guest’s Ticketmaster account before an exchange or refund may be requested.
Resale tickets that a guest purchased or sold on Ticketmaster.com (via the Ticketmaster Plus marketplace) are not eligible for an exchange or a refund. Tickets that have been transferred to another party may not be exchanged or refunded by any party other than the original purchaser. If the tickets have been transferred by the original purchaser, the tickets must be transferred back to the original purchaser prior to the original purchaser requesting an exchange or a refund.
Complimentary tickets are not eligible for an exchange or a refund under this policy.
Performance dates, times, prices, and cast subject to change without notice.
Other restrictions may apply. This policy may change without notice.
The Stomp Company LP reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether the request is eligible for consideration. All decisions are final.