STOMP is back! Now in performance at the Orpheum Theatre in NYC.
As public health conditions and New York State’s guidance for performing arts and live entertainment change, we will remain flexible and adapt to applicable health protocols. Please continue to check back here for updates.
Patrons ages 12 and older must provide proof of vaccination.
Patrons ages 5—11 must provide proof of a negative test result. Tests must be within the timeframes outlined below:
• A negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time, or
• A negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.
Negative tests will be verified at the door by presenting official documentation from the facility that performed the test or through the voluntary NYS Excelsior Pass. Self-administered COVID-19 test kits will not be accepted.
Face coverings that cover both nose and mouth must be worn at all times while inside the Orpheum Theatre.
CLICK HERE to read our full requirements.
3 EASY WAYS TO GET TICKETS
Orpheum Theatre Box Office
126 Second Avenue
New York, NY 10003
Box Office Hours:
Mon: 1pm - 6pm
Tues - Thurs: 1pm - 8pm
Fri: 1pm - 8pm
Sat: 12pm - 8pm
Sun: 12pm - 6pm
SEPTEMBER 14 – OCTOBER 31, 2021
Saturday: 3pm & 8pm
Sunday: 2pm & 6pm
NOVEMBER 2, 2021 onward
Saturday: 3pm & 8pm
Sunday: 2pm & 5:30pm
CLICK HERE to view the seating chart.
PLEASE NOTE: Children must be at least 4 years old to attend STOMP and everyone must have a ticket. The age minimum is enforced and no child under the age of 4 will be admitted.
• A limited number of exclusive seats are set aside with the BEST views of the house.
• Sit in the Rhythm & Sounds Zone! It's only a few feet away from the show and has the greatest potential for cast interaction.
• Our exclusive seats are designed to be kid-friendly for the best family experience.
IN AND AROUND THE ORPHEUM THEATRE
Take the M13, M15, M102 or M103 bus.
Take the 6 train to Astor Place or the R or W train to 8th Street.
There is a garage located on 9th Street between 2nd & 3rd Avenue.
All on-street parking is metered until after 2:00am.
CLICK HERE to book your parking now with parkwhiz.com!